- Introduced in WordPress: 2.8.0
- Deprecated in WordPress: —
It is possible for a theme to override the Themes API result with three filters. Assume this is for themes, which can extend on the Theme Info to offer more choices. This is very powerful and must be used with care, when overriding the filters.
The first filter, <@see ‘themes_api_args’>, is for the args and gives the action as the second parameter. The hook for <@see ‘themes_api_args’>must ensure that an object is returned.
The second filter, <@see ‘themes_api’>, allows a plugin to override the WordPress.org Theme API entirely. If $action is ‘query_themes’, ‘theme_information’, or ‘feature_list’, an object MUST be passed. If $action is ‘hot_tags’, an array should be passed.
Finally, the third filter, <@see ‘themes_api_result’>, makes it possible to filter the response object or array, depending on the $action type.
Duplicate page and post plugin provides functionality to creates a clone of page or posts. You can duplicate pages, posts and custom post by click and it will be saved as draft.
Duplicate page and post doesn’t have a lot of features that other plugins have, but it also is lightning fast by comparison.
Major features of this plugin include
- ** Create a clone of particular page.**
- ** Create a clone of particular post.**
- ** Create a clone of particular custom post(CPT).**
- ** Option to select editor (Classic and Gutenberg)**
- ** Option to add Post Suffix.**
- ** Option to add custom text for duplicate link button.**
- ** Option to select Duplicate Posts Status.**
- ** Option to Redirect after click on Duplicate.**
The plugin is simple to install:
- Download duplicate-wp-page-post.zip
- Upload duplicate-wp-page-post directory to your /wp-content/plugins directory
- Go to the plugin menu page and activate the plugin
User can easily duplicate the posts, pages or the custom posts with single click. It saves user’s time to re-create the same post or page again.